Time to start thinking about the upstairs bathroom.
- The walls are lovely and artexed, so need to get them flat.
- Then finally get rid of the old cylinder and pipes, which are no longer in use.
- And make up some framework for the recessed shelves.
- Tiling all the walls won’t be so fun but will look ace
- Putting lino on the floor. Not as swish as tiles, but my feet will be warm.
- Replacing the toilet with a brand new designer style one which I got for free
- Weirdly there’s never been a basin installed.. so installing a wall hung designer style basin which cost me £15.